Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Moari language week

 This week is moari language week here is something we had to write

Kia ora, This week room 11 learnt to speak Maori because it is language week. We learnt lots of greetings like “Ata marie” and “kia ora”. Then we also made booklets to help us remember different emotions how to say them in maori and ask “How are you” which is “Kei te pehea a koe”. It is important to know Te Reo as it is an official language of New Zealand. I really like learning maori because it is a new language I know how to speak.
By Emily 🐱

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post